5 Benefits to Online CPR Certification
As the world moves to online for not only shopping (e-commerce) and e-learning for education, we have discovered the many advantages and conveniences to online CPR certification. With Covid-19 and stay at home orders this required most trainings to move online. Even k-12 schools and colleges have moved online with teachers leading zoom classrooms.
Here are just 5 of the top benefits to online CPR certification.
- Learn to save lives. What could be more important than this essential training? Being able to care for fellow employees and children under your care and of course at home with your families. Why not learn some of the same life-saving skills as first responders, so you could make an immediate difference in someone’s life.
- With in-person classes, it could take you 4-6 hours to become certified. A lot of people who are working and have families are extremely busy and find it difficult to get off work for that amount of time. Instead, earn your online CPR and First Aid certification in about 60 minutes.
- You can train right at home when it is convenient for you. There is no travel time involved. Start and stop when it works for you. Did you miss part of a video? No problem just watch the video over.
- Job opportunity. Add this CPR and First Aid certification to your resume. Teachers, childcare providers, the construction industry are just some of the jobs that could benefit from being CPR and First Aid trained.
- Unlimited access. Online CPR and first aid courses allow you to review and revisit the videos repeatedly throughout your 2-year certification. You also receive an online CPR and First Aid guide covering everything in your training. This is not possible with an in-person classroom setting. You have one chance to absorb all that information which can be difficult.
All the above benefits are why online CPR certifications are becoming so popular and widely accepted. And all our courses are free for those who do not require a certification, but just want the knowledge for themselves. Now everyone having access to a smartphone or computer can have access to life-saving training right at their fingertips without ever leaving home or spending a penny.